Get to Know Your Education Connection: American Public University
American Public University
August 26, 2022
Your educational goals and job satisfaction mean a great deal to us.
That’s why Reverse Logistics Association has teamed with American Public University (APU), a leader in online education with a strong track record of working with students in transportation, logistics, and manufacturing sectors.
This is your opportunity to take advantage of high-quality, career-relevant higher education.
Are you preparing for certification? Maybe you need to become familiar with new technology. Or perhaps you wish to become a better problem solver and critical thinker. APU can serve your needs and offers significant benefits:
- A tuition grant = $270.75/credit hour for undergraduate courses and $351.50/credit hour for master's and graduate certificate courses
Why We Chose APU
- Flexibility through monthly program starts and weekly class schedules with no set login times to achieve success on your schedule
- Convenience through fully online coursework and 24/7 access, ideal to work around unpredictable schedules
- Affordability with better-than-competitive tuition—a military tuition grant is available for eligible individuals
APU is committed to value too. You’ll benefit from:
- $0 cost textbooks/ebooks for undergraduate classes
- $0 application fee
- $0 to evaluate and award transfer credit
- No entrance exams
Learn about APU >> apupartners.com/rla
How to Take Advantage of This Opportunity
To become familiar with APU, the programs it offers, and how to apply, please visit its website using the link above.
APU is part of American Public University System, which is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org).